Always wash your hair extensions first before installation. You will be able to detect any issues with your bundles at this time. If you do, please contact us immediately to discuss the problems and we will resolve them accordingly.
Use the over and out method when installing your hair. Although our wefts are custom made, we still advise that you care for them the best you can. Not required, but you may seal your wefts using a good quality weft sealant. Also, cut your wefts only when absolutely necessary. After your install, brush your hair out thoroughly to remove loose hairs.
DEEP WAVE/CURLY MAINTENANCE
- Apply a moisture rich Conditioner and comb hair, starting with the ends working your way up to your scalp.
- Leave Conditioner in for at least 15 minutes or more
- Do not massage the hair.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Scrunch hair gently to enhance the curls.
- When damp, apply a dime size of an anti-frizz alcohol free hair serum. For soft kinks, a curl cream may be required for a more tamed look,
- Let air-dry
- Do not use oil products or excessive products on curly hair, it will cause matting.
- Do not brush or comb hair when dry, it will cause hair to frizz and may cause hair to tangle.